Along with any home remodeling project there is usually some painting required. Interior painting in your home or business is probably one of the most important decisions you’ll make as a property owner… Why…? because you’ll be living with your choice of colors for a very long time! The specific paint brands you choose, the colors you choose, the finish that you choose and more importantly the painter you choose will determine the overall quality of your finished project.
Whether you just want to repaint a single room in your home, the entire interior of your home Angi Home Improvement LLC can provide you with the high quality painters that you are looking for.
Interior Painting and Finishing Services:
- Kill Mold and Mildew
- Re-Painting Walls & Ceilings
- Painting Trim & Moulding
- Interior Wood Staining ( cabinets, trim, doors, furniture, post & beam)
- Wall Texturing ( Replace out of date wall textures with modern texturing styles )
- Wall Coverings
- Faux Finishes & Painting
- Drywall repair and finishing ( Water damage and hole patching )
With Every Interior Painting Project We Will:
- Kill any Mold or Mildew present within the area to be painted.
- Scrape, Sand and Caulk any areas to be painted and finished appropriately.
- Remove any wallpaper or wall coverings that maybe present.
- Provide proper protection and covering of your floors, moulding, windows, furniture, and any other surfaces that are not to be painted. We are extremely careful in this regard, because it’s our responsibility to keep your property spotless.
- Remove and put back electrical socket/switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any other wall or ceiling devices necessary.
We Will Provide The Following Surface Preparation:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface.
- Kill any Mold or Mildew.
- Scraping and Sanding of any loose paint or surface defects such as cracks or old nail holes.
- Complete any needed repaires before painting.
Surfaces Will Be Primed Prior To Applying The Paint (if required)
After paint has been applied and dried we then finish off with a final cleanup and begin restoring all of your trim, receptacles, switches and any other wall or ceiling devices we may have had to remove. When we are finished with your project you’ll never even know we were even there aside from the beautiful new finish we’ve left behind.